The Best MENA Content Curated For You

Joe Ayoub Snaps Tom Cruise At The Taj Mahal !

OK. So here goes the story... I was in India following up on an Indian outsourcing company (i.e. working). I had a free afternoon so I rushed to the Taj Mahal (yeah, that's how much of a tourist I am). And there, to my great surprise was a really little man being snapped by a huge crowd of bystanders. As I approached, sensing the poor little man was actually feeling quite ill at ease, I realized it was no other than... Tom (Cruise). Yeah, the actor. The guy you see in Hollywood (not Bollywood) movies smiling like a jackass with no hope whatsoever of ever coming close to an Academy Award. LOL! I kindly asked him if I too could snap a photo of him and here it is. I am 1.96 meter tall. So when Tommy stood up, I felt embarrassed. Far from being short, the man is a true midget (my apologies to all the midgets out there). He was hovering around my crotch level which can only imply he is around 1.20 to 1.30 meter tall. The silver lining in all this is: if you are a bona fide midget, you can still be a Hollywood movie star (and not have to play an Ewok in a Georges Lucas flick). But it is suggested that you remain, as Tom did for as long as he possibly could, sitting down...

Joe Ayoub (From India with love)...


Subscribe to MENA Opportunities and get more...